- We will accept your consignments Monday through Saturday (10am – 7pm), by appointment only. To find out what season merchandise we are accepting currently, please click on “season” tab under “Consign”.
- Consignments are not accepted on Sundays to allow for processing time.
- There is a minimum of 25 items accepted for first-time consignors. After your first time, there is no minimum number of items.
- Please try to complete the forms required for consignment before bringing your items (See “Forms” under “Consign”)
- Drops are limited to 40 items per week per consignor.
- All clothing must be freshly laundered or dry cleaned and pressed if needed.
- Please place children’s clothing in a basket or wide container, laying all pieces flat to prevent wrinkles.
- Please bring ladies’ clothing in on hangers (these hangers will be replaced with store hangers, so we can give them back to you).
Please note that checks to consignors are processed on the 1st of each month and can be picked up at our store. Checks are NOT mailed unless you provide us a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
Item Pull Service
Frilly Frocks’ staff will pull any items you wish to pick up if the item has not sold after six (6) weeks. A 48-hr notice is required and a $0.50/per item fee applies and will be deducted from the consignor’s account. Items can be returned only through this service.